This recipe is for those of you who have the occasional sweet tooth but also want to eat clean and healthy. This recipe is vegan and gluten free friendly. Grab the graham crackers and bring this dip to your next party! I have a work party tomorrow and the theme is to bring your “favorite dip”. I thought this recipe would be the perfect choice to add a little sweetness to the party.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (always wash garbanzo beans before cooking with them)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pure oats
- 1/3 cup cashews (unsalted)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (I love “Maple Grove Farms” 100% pure Maple Syrup)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/6 tsp. salt
- Topping of choice (for this recipe I chose “SunSpire Carob Chips).
- Ideas for toppings: sprinkles, chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, peanut butter chips
- Combine garbanzo beans, cinnamon, pure oats, cashews, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt into a vitamix (or food processor) and blend ingredients together.
- Top with topping of choice (I also put a little cinnamon on top).
- Get the graham crackers and get to dipping!
And that is it! Easy peasy!