Mushroom, Asparagus Pizza with an Olive Oil and Garlic Glaze
So I’ve heard through the grapevine that today is National Pizza Day. This is too coincidental for me as I was planning to post this awesome pizza recipe for the past few days. This pizza is definitely in my top 5 favorite recipe’s. It feels so good to put these healthy ingredients in my body AND I end up feeling full and satisfied. The beauty of this recipe too, is that you can give or take a couple of ingredients based on your own preferences. Give this recipe a try, I’m sure you won’t regret it!
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 to 3 cloves of crushed garlic (depending on your level of love for garlic)
- Pizza Crust. (Local pizza shops sell dough balls for $2! Or the premade crust from Trader Joe’s is also delightful. Sprouts has an awesome crust as well!).
- 1 bundle Asparagus
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup spinach
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set oven to 425 degrees
- Prepare the dough and roll it out.
- Put the olive oil and crushed garlic in a bowl mix together. I also added a little pepper to this mixture. Using a food brush, brush the mixture all over the pizza dough.
- First, add the spinach to the bottom layer of toppings.
- Then add the asparagus, grape tomatoes, and mushrooms. Evenly spreading them around the pizza dough.
- Once the oven is done preheating, put pizza in the oven and cook for 10-14 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes before using a pizza cutter to cut into slices.
Enjoy being healthy and full!
One thought on “Mushroom, Asparagus Pizza with an Olive Oil and Garlic Glaze”