Soup season is here and what better way to savor it than with a hearty bowl of Vegetable Ramen. Finding a recipe that fits my health goals and tastes good has been a struggle. My next goal is to start adding in more physical activity so stay tuned on how I balance a full time job, blogging, a social life, and my new plan to add more fitness to my life. In this recipe I added my favorite vegetables so feel free to give or take some vegetables depending on your preference. I hope you find this recipe delicious and simple!
**The recipe below is vegan friendly and makes 4 servings**
- 2 Ramen Patties
- 4 cups Mushroom Broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 3 cups kale
- 1 lime
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sriracha ( to taste) (If you’re into that sort of heat)
- In a large pot, bring the mushroom broth, water, and the juice from one lime to a boil.
- Steam the kale
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil and garlic to a large pan on high heat and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, and steamed kale to the pan and sauté for 8 minutes. This is also where you would add in the Sriracha if you want to add some spice to the dish.
- Once the large pot of mushroom broth begins to boil, add in the two ramen patties. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all of the contents from the pan to the large pot with the broth and mix together.
- Serve Hot!