Splendid Spoon Review 2021 UPDATE! ($25 off) –
It’s been a while since I wrote my original review about one of my favorite meal delivery services, Splendid Spoon! Since then, they have blown me away with everything new they are offering. When I first started with them it was pretty much just soups and smoothies. Don’t get me wrong, they were good, but after a few days I wanted something a little more than some soup I can sip on. I am happy to announce that in today’s world, Splendid Spoon is offering much…much more.
**Disclosure: I am a professional website author that receives compensation from the companies whose products I review. I test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. I am independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.**
Over the past few years, I have reviewed each individual offering Splendid Spoon has come out with as it comes out. If you wanted to read over 5 blog posts go on ahead but I thought…..why not give a little summary of everything they offer and wrap it up in a bow in one post for you to read.
How Splendid Spoon Works
Splendid Spoon has 5 different plans to choose from. They include:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner + Reset Plan : This plan is perfect if you’re looking to reset your habits and have all meals for your day sent to you. The Reset is a one-day soup cleanse to really kickstart any weight-loss or health goals you have.
- Breakfast, Lunch +Reset Plan : This is usually my go-to plan because it provides me with breakfast, lunch, and the one day reset day but I get to choose what I have for dinner. If I am craving something throughout the week I can just have it for dinner as opposed to wait until the following week when I don’t have all of my meals delivered.
- Breakfast + Lunch Plan : This is another popular item in that it sends you smoothies and whichever bowls you want. Sometimes the reset days can be difficult for me so when I don’t feel like doing a reset I just go with this package. I love customizing what I get and changing it up week by week.
- Lunch Plan : I’m sure this is self explanatory but you just get the lunch items here. You are able to choose from over 50 plant-based lunches. Those could range from soups, noodle bowls, grain bowls, and even some smoothies could be considered enough to be a lunch.
- Breakfast Plan : If you’re a smoothie gal (or guy) like me, this could be a good plan. They will send you 5 smoothies of your choice. If you don’t have time to prepare a breakfast but find it important to get nutrients in your body to start the day then I would suggest this.
- Splendid Spoon also offers wellness shots that can be added on to any order.
What are the benefits of using Splendid Spoon?
- Everything is plant-based and gluten-free so you don’t have to worry about labels if you have a special diet.
- When you order meals you can exclude ingredients you don’t like/are allergic to so they won’t show up in your box.
- There is no meal planning involved. Everything comes pre-made.
- All of their packaging is safe and recyclable.
- Their meals are full of nutrients and ingredients your body needs to sustain energy and wellness.
What Types of Food Does Splendid Spoon Offer?
Noodle Bowls by Sp
These noodle bowls are out of this world. The noodles themselves are made with rice noodles so they are naturally gluten-free. Each of the noodle bowls are packed with vegetables and other good-for-you foods that your body craves. I would classify myself as a “big eater” and I am usually full after eating one of these. Sometimes I can’t even finish! If you’re going to give anything a try with Splendid Spoon I would definitely suggest the noodle bowls.
I have written my full noodle bowl review here if you want to learn about what they have to offer and what some of my favorites are!
The grain bowls were one of the first “newer items” to come out. The base of the grain bowls ranges from rice to quinoa and even roasted cauliflower. There are so many different types of grain bowls I still don’t think I’ve had the chance to try them all. I would say these fill me up even more so than the noodle bowls. Regardless of what flavors your palette prefers, I would think anyone could find something they like with the grain bowls.
Check out my more in-depth grain bowl review here if you are curious to learn more about flavor options and what some of my favorites are.
The Splendid Spoon smoothies have been around since the origin of their company. I can tell that the company has taken feedback from their customers to enhance the flavors and consistency of these smoothies throughout the years. Seasonal smoothies have become a thing now which I have loved, they even have a pumpkin spiced smoothie for the fall! These smoothies have become a breakfast staple in my house and I have really loved the convenience of having healthy food readily available in my fridge each morning.
The OG meals of Splendid Spoon are still around and better than ever. I can’t get enough of their garden minestrone and butternut squash soup. Soup season is around the corner and I am so excited to stock up on some soup staples. I always used to be someone who was like “soup doesn’t fill me up” and need half a loaf of bread as a side dish to feel satisfied. These soups don’t make me feel that way though. I can usually eat a full bowl of Splendid Spoon soups pretty easily but I feel content until dinnertime.
Last but not least are the wellness shots. If I have a couple glasses of wine or eat a greasy meal, the detox shots really hit the spot that night or the next morning. The detox shot is also my favorite flavored one in that it doesn’t have apple cider vinegar in it. The digestion shot has it in there but thankfully it isn’t too overwhelming. I have enjoyed getting each of these shots with each box to add some extra nutrients to my body when I feel like I need them. They have been a really nice addition to the Splendid Spoon lineup and I hope they keep coming out with more and more!
So my final thoughts…Do I still like Splendid Spoon? If it’s not obvious, that’s a yes. In my few years of having a meal delivery service I have not come across something yet that is close. Whether it’s flavor, convenience, or health benefits, Splendid Spoon takes the cake above them all. It’s exciting hearing about when new meals come out and trying them out. Some of my friends also order from Splendid Spoon so it’s fun to talk about what new things we try and what we plan to try next.
If you are wanting to try Splendid Spoon, get $25 off your first order, click HERE and use code “mallory” at checkout.
I hope you find as much convenience and satisfaction with Splendid Spoon as I have!
Have a great day!