Making noodles out of squash has become more common lately with many companies coming out with low-cost, easy to use Spiralizer’s. Many stores are also pre-spiralizing noodles for added simplicity. I have found that zucchini noodles are my favorite and they are easy to cook with. One of my favorite zucchini noodle dishes is my zucchini noodle stir-fry. It is simple to make and is loaded with vegetables that make you feel great.
Serving Size: 4
- 8 medium zucchini squash’s
- 2 large heads of broccoli
- 1 cup julienne cut carrots
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Sauce (optional if you like spice)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Spiralize all 8 zucchini squash’s
- Begin to sauté all of the vegetables on a large wok for two minutes
- Add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and Sriracha.
- Continue to cook on wok stirring occasionally until all vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
- Serve and garnish with sesame seeds.
Now that’s a small amount of instructions! Just the way I like it. I hope you like it too!